The SMMMILE FESTIVAL is a hybrid and committed event that gives you a unique human experience, offers a shot of music, culture and commitment. The Festival engages you in his vision of a desirable future: pop, festive, sustainable, generous. Deeply seductive.
- 9+ concerts and DJ sets
- Round tables, conferences, screenings, fueled by the knowledge and feedback from more than 30 speakers
- Michelin-starred chefs challenged to revisit French gastronomy in a vegetal version
- A restaurant area that sublimates plant-based and sustainable cuisine
- A village of associations, startups and committed brands driven by the ambition to help you change (for the better!)
- Little SMMMILE: THE totally free festival dedicated to families & children
- Participatory workshops: zero-waste cooking, wreaths of flowers, rude embroidery …
- & so much MMMORE! And all of this you have access to on the basis of a free pricing policy: from € 0 to the equivalent of a minimum wage, it is up to you to decide the amount of your entry into the SMMMILE Festival.
more/ Smmmile Festival photo/ courtesy Smmmile Festival